If you’re an ambitious and well-connected senior account executive or junior account manager looking to grow and develop your career in a dynamic environment, we want to talk with you.
Nudge Factory is an independent corporate affairs consultancy with an impressive and growing client roster, including FTSE 100 corporations, financial services businesses, and infrastructure, development and property companies.
We need to hire a smart self starter who’s able to work with multiple clients, and provide both strategic counsel and hands on practical support. The right candidate will have a good working knowledge of Westminster and Whitehall and a passion for politics.
We work professionally, proactively and collaboratively. The Public Affairs Manager will often be the main point of contact for clients, maintaining strong relationships, identifying policy trends, and attending to the day to day management of accounts.
If you want to grow in your commercial, strategic and creative abilities – and have presentation, time management and troubleshooting skills, then contact us today.
- Liaising on a daily basis with team, clients, politicians and the media;
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, political stakeholders and the media;
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- Sending out client-ready, accurate communications which require minimal review by senior colleagues;
- Developing excellent client relationships – ensuring that clients feels well serviced, and able to call for advice at any time;
- Anticipating client demands and ensuring that Nudge Factory is always ‘adding value’ to clients;
- Researching, forecasting and evaluating the effects of public policy on an organisation, using public sources, political intelligence and personal contacts;
- Writing reports, newsletters, briefings, campaign material and media releases;
- Identifying new business opportunities and following up on them on a timely basis, thereby assisting in the growth of the the consultancy and the achievement of its business plan.
Salary – £32,000 – £40,000 D.O.E
Closing date – 15th May 2020
How to apply – email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org